Wine Club Membership Details
- Wine may only be purchased by and delivered to persons who are 21 years of age or older. By joining the Wine Club, you validate that you and the person who receives your wine are of age.
- Memberships are billed by the 10th day of the shipment month.
- Members receive (2) shipments per year; mid April and mid November.
- We invite will-call members to pick up their 1/2 case within the shipment month, otherwise the wine will be shipped to your address on record by the 10th of the following month and billed accordingly. Thank you for understanding that we do not have storage capacity.
- When your wine is delivered, it must be signed for by someone 21 years or older. We encourage shipping to an address where an adult is present; some customers choose an office address.
- UPS will attempt to deliver packaged containing alcohol three (3) times before sending it back to Addison Farms Vineyard.
- If a package returns, please contact the Wine Club directly at 828.581.WINE. A re-shipping fee will be applied to all orders that are re-shipped.
Canceling Your Membership
- The Wine Club is a subscription and will continue until you cancel your membership with us.
- Memberships are billed by the 10th day of the shipment month. Any cancellations must be processed before the first of the shipment month to avoid being charged for the next shipment. Shipments processed prior to the cancellation are nonrefundable, even if not yet received.
- Once the membership is cancelled, the shipments and benefits will end.
Wine Club Memberships are void where prohibited.
We reserve the right to change or amend the Wine Club at any time.
Please call the winery at 828.581.WINE to learn more about gift memberships.