Relax and enjoy a glass of wine while you walk through the vineyards or sit on the deck and watch as we plant our 2016 vines. Then in 2018 when you are sampling that vintage, you can share your planting story with your friends. We invite you to experience vineyard seasons with us.
If you want to play in the dirt, one of us would be happy to show you the steps. We will start early, and finish when the last vine and post is in the ground.
Tips for a successful day:
1. Wear layers. The mornings start cool, but everyone warms up by the middle of the day.
2. Bring gloves. Playing in the dirt can be hard on the hands.
3. Knee pads or foam knee mats. These save your knees from the inevitable rock you will kneel down upon.
4. Stay hydrated. We will have plenty of bottles of cold water on hand.
5. Wear proper footwear. Boots are strongly advised to give you plenty of support.